Lampmode Recordings artist Timothy Brindle is back after a 6-year hiatus. The Philly artist has been grinding out a seminary degree and putting together a project and book that will serve sort of like a thesis. His album “Killing Sin” has been considered by many to be a classic in the CHH genre. His new project & book The Unfolding will be a work that summarizes his studies during his Masters level education at Westminister Theological Seminary. If his previous projects are any indication on what is to come, this new project is going to be fire. The album is expected to drop on April 20th. Stay tuned for updates!
- Unfolding Intro
- Death & Resurrection Pt.1 – Luke 24
- New Creation Offspring
- Image of God (Who We Are?)
- Kingdom of God
- The Wilderness (Feat. Ian Buchanan, Zae the Blacksmith, and Ben Wilson)
- Eschatological Prophet
- Death & Resurrection Pt.2 – Circumcision
- Death & Resurrection Pt.3 – Water-Judgement
- The Temple
- Abraham & the Gospel by Ian Buchanan (Feat. Camden Bucey Of Reformed Forum
You can pre-order the album on Lampmode.com here.